Brand: Life Saver Pool Fence
- Easy-to-install, do-it-yourself gate kit for use with the Pool Fence DIY safety system; helps keep kids safe from accidental falls into your pool
- 2-foot walk-through opening and recommend height of 4 feet. 4' Tall X 36" Wide
- Aluminum, powder-coated square stock; sturdy double-truss uprights; industrial-strength mesh
- Ultra-reliable magnetic gate latch and self-closing gate hinges. Requires rotary hammer drill with 5/8 x 14-inch masonry bit (minimum; not included).
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty; installation requires rotary hammer drill and long shaft masonry bit (not included); 7-day-a-week phone support
Details: An integral part of the Pool Fence DIY pool safety system from Life Saver, this kit features a self-closing, self-latching gate that will help make your backyard pool area a safer place for children. The Pool Fence DIY Gate operates with sturdy double-truss uprights, ultra-reliable magnetic latch (designed specifically for securing gates around swimming pools), and self-closing gate hinges.
The Pool Fence DIY Gate has a 4-foot height (recommended by the Consumer Product Safety Commission) with a 2-foot walk-through opening. Its aluminum, powder-coated square stock matches Life Saver's Pool Fence DIY durable mesh fencing. It also features industrial-strength Textilene PVC-coated nylon mesh, which has a strength rating of 387 pounds per square inch. The UV-resistant mesh provides years of use in all weather conditions. The gate has an adjustable swing for left- or right-handed opening. All hardware for concrete installation included.
Installation requires a rotary hammer drill with a standard 5/8-inch x 14-inch (minimum) masonry bit (not included). The optional Pool Fence DIY Drill Guide (sold separately) takes the guesswork out of the drilling process for proper in-ground installation. Pool Fence DIY offers 7-day-a-week installation support by phone, and this gate is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
A family owned and operated company based in Delray Beach, FL, Life Saver has been has been keeping little feet on solid ground for over 25 years. In addition to Pool Fence DIY, Life Saver offers a contractor-installed Pool Fence option. There is a hole at the base of the gate which is to be used for drainage. So the bottom of the gate is a fixed point and should always be installed in that manner.