- Heavy-duty hydraulic system protects and extends the life of hydraulic system components by preventing contaminants from entering and circulating through the system
- 10 Micron Zinga-made Powerhorse filter removes contaminants created during operation or introduced when adding or changing oil
- 100 Mesh suction strainer acts as a pre-filter to prolong the life of the return line filter, valve, pump and cylinder and also prevents contaminants from passing through system components up stream of the return line filter
- 40 micron breather prevents airborne contaminants from entering the hydraulic system
- Inlet and outlet locations are on opposite sides of the tank to promote cooling of the hydraulic fluid by increasing its travel time
Details: This heavy-duty Powerhorse Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter is engineered to combine strength and innovation, creating a log splitter that is powerful, efficient and easy to use. It has a premium hydraulic system that includes a superior quality valve, wire-reinforced hoses, an 11 GPM cast iron pump with heavy-duty bracket and Zinga-made Powerhorse filter. The reliable Powerhorse engine has industrial-strength components, high-quality ball bearings, low oil shutdown, a cast iron sleeve and a steel fuel tank. Heavy-duty pivot for horizontal and vertical splitting. Tapered wedge splits all woods with ease. I-beam construction for less beam deflection during log splitting. Some assembly required.