- Powerful Motor---1800-watt motor generates up to 3800 psi/2.8 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5 Nozzles---0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and SOAP. Suitable for almost all cleaning. Please select the most suitable nozzle according to your specific needs.Our large capacity soap cans are the most advanced version. It reduces the hassle of having to add liquid multiple times. Simply add one time to complete all cleaning.
- TSS (TOTAL STOP SYSTEM)---Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, Trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. Very easy to tackle different cleaning projects.
- Onboard Reel--- Very good storage of our hoses. Provides a stronger aluminum handle. With a location dedicated to receiving wires. Larger and stronger tubeless wheels.
- Our service---We use the most essential heart to provide customers with the most sincere service. If you encounter any problems before, during or after the sale, you can always contact us. We will answer and help you in the shortest possible time. Thank you for your trust and choose our products.
TEANDE Pressure Washer is the most advanced and cost-effective washing machine on the market. After many tests, we firmly believe that our products can bring you efficient cleaning and long-term use. Thank you for considering purchasing our products. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you in the shortest possible time.
Motor 120V, 60Hz, 1800W
Rated Pressure 3000 PSI
Maximum Pressure 3800 PSI
Water Temperature Range 40° F (4° C) - 104° F (40° C)
Max Flow Rate 2.8 GPM
Hose Length 19.8 ft (6m)
Power Cord Length 35 ft (10.6 m)
Soap Tank Capacity 0.26 gal. (1.0 L)
WORK AREA SAFETY
1. Keep work area clean and well lit. Cluttered or dark areas invite accidents.
2. Do not operate power tools in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust. Power tools create sparks which may ignite the dust or fumes.
3. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Water entering a power tool will increase the risk of electric shock.
4. Keep children and bystanders away while operating a power tool. Distractions can cause you to lose control.
WARN TIP :
Use the pressure washer with cold water only. The water supply temperature must not exceed 104°F/40°C.