- Offering outstanding comfort and styling, the soft, easy to clean fabric covers a solid plywood frame for durability. Easily swivel and rock simultaneously, or recline smoothly and quietly with the side lever that is attached to an all metal reclining mechanism.
- 36.0" L x 37.5" W x 40.0" H
- Solid wood frame and an easy to clean, 100% polyester, Gray velvet-like cover Ensure that this glider will be with you for years to come.
- Traditionally styled for a nursery or living room.
- Easily swivel and Rock simultaneously, or Recline smoothly and quietly with the side Lever that is Attached to an all metal reclining mechanism.
- Assembly is easy - 30 minutes or less
- Worry Free 1 Year Limited Warranty
Details: This swivel glider is a perfect addition to a nursery or living room. Offering outstanding comfort and styling, the soft, easy to clean fabric covers a solid plywood frame for durability. Padded backs, arms, and individually wrapped coil seating make it a step above the rest in the comfort category. Easily swivel and rock simultaneously, or recline smoothly and quietly with the side Lever that is attached to an all metal reclining mechanism. This light grey, velvet-like fabric is outlined in a white contrast welt for a designer look. It's not hard to find relaxation and ease with this glider recliner, no matter where you use it. Home Meridian international warrants this furniture to be free from material manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Under this warranty, the sole liability of home Meridian international is limited to repair parts. This limited warranty provides coverage solely to the original retail purchaser and does not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor -any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. Dated proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.