Brand: Furniture Barn USA
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship, Made in the USA, Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece, Allow 4 Weeks for build before shipping. Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color,
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo, Dark Bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish, Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations. Dimensions: 22"W x 42"D x 18"H,
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Shipment: This item is too large to be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground. This item will ship freight on a 53-foot tractor trailer. You will need to ensure that the delivery location can be accessed by a full tractor trailer. The driver will pull up curbside and bring the item to the back of the truck. The item will not be taken off the truck or to your home setting. It is your responsibility to have the manpower to remove the item from the truck.
- If you do not have the required manpower, we can arrange a "lift gate". This will enable the driver to lower the item to the ground, but they will still not move it into your home setting. This is still your responsibility. The additional charge for the "lift gate" option is $75 at the time of purchase. If you decide later to add a lift gate after the item has shipped, additional higher charges will apply. If you would like this service, you must notify us.
Publisher: Furniture Barn USA
Details: Bring the beauty of the outdoors in your home with this one-of-a-kindÂ masterpiece crafted from naturally cured hickory. Â Every hickory stick used is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in United States. Â The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. B-8