Brand: Rx Clear
- CLEAR AND MIGHTY - This pool pump CANNOT BE SOLD IN/SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA OR FLORIDA. Pool pumps, 1 HP or larger, that are sold in/shipped to California and Florida must be 2 speed or variable speed motors. This self-priming heavy-duty pump delivers outstanding performance and reliability at a fantastic price and costs less than big name brands. The mighty force of this pump makes it efficient and an economical choice.
- SEE THROUGH SCREEN - The Rx Clear Mighty Niagara features a 2-piece strainer cover with clear port to that allows you to notice when the basket needs to be cleaned. This pump also includes a large basket to collect hair, lint and leaves to ensures free-flowing operations at all times.
- ULTRA COMPACT BODY - With a compressed body this pump provides quality performance, maximum efficiency and dependability with guaranteed results for all your pool and spa combination needs, all in an ultra-compact body.
- GET CONNECTED - Rx Clear Mighty Niagara Single Speed Pump connects with 1 ½" plumbing connections. Electrical hook ups 115V/230V, 230V set at Mfg Cord not included.
- WARNING - This pool pump cannot be sold in/shipped to California or Florida. Pool pumps, 1 HP or larger, that are sold in/shipped to California and Florida must be 2 speed or variable speed motors. THIS PUMP SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. ALL WIRING MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE AND LOCAL CODES.
The mighty force of this pump makes it efficient and an economical choice.
- 2-piece strainer cover with clear port
- Large hair and lint basket
- 1½" plumbing connections
- Electrical hook up 115V 5.7 / 11.5 Amps
- 88 GPM at 20 Ft. of head
- Cord not included
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Florida & California Residents
Effective 3/15/12 Florida and California state residents have a new law governing pool pumps and pool pump motors. The new law requires residents that need a new pump or motor, 1 HP or larger, MUST either replace with a 2 speed or have a variable speed motor.
DO NOT INSTALL OR OPERATE THIS PUMP UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND FOLLOW THE OWNER'S MANUAL WHICH IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PUMP. THE OWNER'S MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OWNER'S MANUAL COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY INCLUDING ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND SUCTION ENTRAPMENT AND EXPOSURE TO PRESSURE FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS. CHILDREN SHOULD BE SUPERVISED TO ENSURE THEY DON'T CLIMB ON THE PUMP.
THIS PUMP SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. ALL WIRING MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE AND LOCAL CODES. FAILURE TO WIRE THE PUMP CORRECTLY COULD CAUSE AN ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DAMAGE THE PUMP MOTOR AND VOID THE WARRANTY.