- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Horizontal "D" handles for improved comfort
- Heavy duty 14 Amp motor for a variety of cuts
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
Details: The Ryobi 14 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45 ° left and right with stops at 0 ° , 15 ° , 22.5° , 30° and 45° and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.