Brand: S.R. Smith
Color: Radiant White
- Matching tread
- SureFoot non-slip tread for maximum safety
- Will retrofit onto the following S.R.Smith stands - Flyte-Deck II, 608 Cantilever, 658 Supreme, Salt Jump Stand and the U-Frame
- Stainless Steel Hardware - resists corrosion!
- WARNING: Make sure your pool meets or exceeds size requirements for this board - Using the wrong board/stand combination may result in death or serious injury.
- Its important that your replacement diving board is from the same brand/manufacturer as the one being replaced
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware is included
Details: Product Description
The Frontier III Residential Board is intended for moderate to heavy duty use on residential pools. It features an anti-slip tread for maximum safety and comes in 6', 8' and 10' lengths. Weight capacity is 250 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
S.R. Smith's 8-Feet Frontier III replacement board has a durable acrylic outer body, a non-slip, sanded tread and is pre-drilled with two holes for ease in installation. With hand-laid fiberglass and resin roving over a laminated wood runner acting as the board's skeletal frame, the Frontier III board will provide years of fun and safety on residential pools. It features the same non-slip, sanded tread as seen on other S.R.Smith boards. Will retrofit onto the following S.R.Smith stands - Flyte-Deck II, 608 Cantilever, 658 Supreme and the U-Frame. All S.R.Smith boards come with a how-to diving instructional video to ensure maximum safety when using your board.