Brand: Sandy Wilson Home
Color: Navy Blue
- Benchmade home furnishing products carefully Hand built by Experienced craftsmen and women
- A Sturdy frame of kiln-dried solid hardwood and 11-layer plywood for strength and support that will last
- Upholstered in high-quality Woven fabric atop premium high-density flame-retardant foam for a luxurious medium firm feel
- High-strength sinuous Spring Suspension for long lasting comfort and support
- Available in a variety of colors and fabrics to fit any Décor
Details: Allow the Kai collection chaise lounge by Sandy Wilson Home to help you relax and find your moment of Zen. The eye-pleasing design features gentle elements such as elegant stretched rolled arms and a swooping back that promotes peace and tranquility. The supple soft fabric and sturdy solid wood frame will ensure comfort of use time and time again. Create the perfect Zen spot in your home or office with the Kai chaise lounge. Features: - solid wood frame made from 11-layer plywood and kiln-dried Birch, a sturdy hardwood ideal for furniture - tapered finished wood legs with glides - woven polyester wrapped premium flame-retardant high-density foam for a medium firm feel - masterfully Handmade by experienced furniture craftsmen and women - attached non-removable cushion - single bolster pillow included - pattern: solid - main fabric: velvet - color: Navy Blue, satin teal, Arctic blue - weight capacity: 500 lb - dry clean or spot clean only - leg assembly required - Dimensions (inches): 70 W x 30 d x 29.5 h - seat Dimensions (inches): 53 L x 25.5 W x 19 h - arm Height (inches): 28.5 & 23 h - leg Dimensions (inches): 7 L - weight: 82 lb due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all Computers, we do not guarantee that what you See accurately portrays the color of the Actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.