- Aboveground pools, inground pools and hot tubs Modular DE Filter
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- posi-ring closure provides safe, fast access to tank internal
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Measures 20-inch length by 29-inch height by 21-inch width
Details: This Sta-Rite modular media filtration is the perfect match for both the inground and aboveground pool. Advances in media technology and balanced flow design provide dirt-loading capabilities up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. Virtually maintenance-free operation for todays pool owner. The small diameter footprint makes the System 2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. Modular Filter Tanks allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting. Filter includes 2-inch NPT drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2-inch drain plug. Effective filter area 150 square foot, 56-150 square foot flow rated GPM. Measures 20-inch length by 29-inch height by 21-inch width.