Brand: Sun Joe
- POWERFUL: 13 amp motor generates a maximum of 2200 psi (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.65 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- FOAM CANNON: Onboard quick connect 33.8 fl. Oz. foam cannon gives your cleaning blast a boost
- INCLUDES: 34-in. stainless steel lance, 20 ft. high pressure hose, 35 ft. power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- SPRAY TIPS: 4 quick-connect spray tips (0°, 15°, 25° and 40°) tackle light, medium and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
Details: EXTREME CLEAN. When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor, and auto cleaning tasks with the Sun Joe SPX3000 XTREAM. Clean smarter, not harder XTREAM's eco-friendly 13-amp electric motor packs a powerful punch, quickly generating up to 2200 lbs. Per Square in. to break down and strip away dirt, grease, and grime, and up to 1.65 Gal. Per Minute max flow rate to rinse away tough oil stains, mold, mildew, caked on mud, rust and other stubborn dirt and deposits. Combining the power of gas with the convenience of electric, XTREAM is made for those who demand the most from their machines. It's packed with a host of popular features for your most challenging chores like a rugged 20 ft. steel-reinforced high-pressure hose and durable stainless steel lance, a 33.8 fl oz Quick Connect foam cannon, an onboard spray tip storage statIon and a 35 ft. power cord with built-in GFCI, plus, Sun Joe's exclusive Total Stop System technology to save both pump and power when the trigger is not engaged. With 4 onboard Quick Connect nozzles, you can quickly customize the clean to suit the task. Swap nozzles in seconds to switch from punishing pinpoint jet to powerful fan spray. And when your cleaning blast needs a detergent boost, simply click to connect the included foam cannon. From porch to patio, auto, RV, boat, deck and driveway - when there's dirty work to be done, take it to the XTREAM and Go With Joe.