- Includes: Mosquito netting, plant rings, corner shelves, ground stakes and center hook for hanging fan or lights
- Vented double roof design helps reduce heat and wind stress on the canopy (provides 140 SqFt of shade)
- Footprint: 10'x12', Canopy size 11'x13', Peak Height: 8'7", Weight: 95 lbs. Assembly required (no tools needed)
- Water and fire resistant 100% polyester canopy (overall color is dark red with tan piping)
- Rust resistant powder coated steel frame
Details: The 10 x 12 Regency II Gazebo is a good value because it includes many of the features included in more expensive metal frame gazebos, yet it still looks attractive in your yard! Featuring mosquito netting on all sides, 4 plant rings on the outside corners, and a center light hook, the Regency II patio gazebo is in a class of its own. Its double roof will help vent hot air in the summer, leaving you cooler beneath it's ample 140 square feet of shade, and has the added benefit of reducing wind stress on the canopy when the wind blows. The Regency II gazebo can be secured to just about any surface, including a wooden deck or a concrete patio, although the securing bolts must be purchased separately. Relax with a book, or invite some friends over, and enjoy the outdoors beneath the Regency II. Although the Regency II is sturdy, it is not designed for severe inclement weather. We recommend removing the canopy to prevent damage in storms.