Brand: Sunset Trading
- Modern, contemporary, and classic, this sleek recliner will provide the ultimate place to kick your feet up and relax.
- Features soft pillow arms, comfortable bucket seat and three buttons on the side to recline to the perfect position, even lifting your head to watch TV.
- Together with style and handy USB port, comfort is not only in the cushions, power adjusting headrest and lumbar will assure proper neck and back support that relieves everyday stress. We guarantee you will love this amazing recliner!
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support with the touch of a button
- Free leather swatches available
Details: Super comfortable leather seating at its best ; State of the art USB port located in the power button controls ; Top grain quality leather for longevity which is double sewn inside and out, comforting wherever the body touches with durable leather match on sides and back ; Sleek high-density foam pillow top arms add extra comfort and panache ; Vertical heavy-thread stitching down the fully padded footrest adds height and dimension ; Superior Cenro reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty steel rail system will accommodate occupants weighing up to 375 lbs. ; Reinforced frames are made with pine and furniture grade plywood, glued and corner blocked for extra durability ; Heavy gauge sinuous steel S spring cushions offer a more supportive and buoyant seat that will outlast pieces using old-style foam cushions which can break down over time and lose support ; High density foam with dacron wrap ensures optimal longevity and comfort ; Overstuffed fiber filled backs reinforced with polypropylene webbing ; Floor protectors on metal base ; Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways, simply slide back on base to assemble ; Overall: 42”H x 41”D x 38”W ; Arm: 26.5”H x 9”W ; Seat: 20"H x 20"D x 20"W ; Back height: 26"H ; Leg rest: 16”D x 23“W ; Clearance to floor: 3”H ; Fully reclined wall clearance: 24” ; Weight: 133 lbs ; Leather care: Vacuum and dust often using a crevice tool in seams to avoid grime and grit damaging the surface. Clean with approved leather cleaning products on a regular basis and rejuvenate regularly with only approved rejuvenating products. Avoid direct sunlight. Tend to spills quickly, blotting the stain rather than rubbing. Do not leave newspapers or other printed material on surface, the ink will leak into the leather. Take extra care with sharp instruments and animal claws. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soaps as they may damage the finish. Before using any cleaner, test clean on a hidden area ; Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life ; Free fabric swatches available