Brand: Sunset Trading
Color: Cocoa Brown
- ✅ easy to clean, soft and durable micro suede fabric | traditional brown color will blend effortlessly with your contemporary, rustic or coastal decor | reinforced frames are made with Selected Hardwoods, glued and corner blocked for extra durability | reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty Steel rail system to give you generations of trouble free use | recliner extends to 63 inches | requires 2" Clearance from Wall
- ✅ seating and back frames Equipped with sinuous heavy duty no sag springs | Seat Cushions contain pocket Coil seating which consists of separately covered Coil springs, wrapped in a specially designed foam casing, protected by a layer of Dacron. This fabric pocket allows each Spring to slide up and Down individually of the spring next to it. The extra high density of the encasing foam provides the best possible conformity to your body curves. Each time you stand up from this chair, all the springs expand and press outwards, preserving the shape of the Seat cushion
- ✅ The high tension Coil wire makes the Seat cushion more supportive and buoyant so this chair will outlast pieces Using old-style foam Cushions that can break down over time and lose their support
- ✅ The pocket springs in this durable, yet amazingly comfortable chair will give you consistent support your family will enjoy for generations!
- ✅ Dimensions: overall: 39"H x 30"D x 41"W | reclined: 39"H x 63"d x 41"W | Arms: 25"h x 22"D x 11"W | Seat: 20" X 22"D x 21"W | weight capacity: 360 lbs. | product weight: 92 lbs.
Details: Melt the stress of your day away when you come home to Sunset Trading Teddy living room collection. With overstuffed arms, seats, and back, This seating provides the ultimate in comfort. This set will become your favorite big toy! Studio photography lighting, slight Measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed free fabric swatches available cleaning code's" (Solvent or Dry cleaning products prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent or Dry cleaning Product. Clean only in a well ventilated room and avoid any product containing carbon tetrachloride which is highly toxic. Always Pretest a small hidden area before proceeding two year warranty against manufacturer defects