Brand: TAGWOOD BBQ
- SPACIOUS & VERSATILE - 690 Sq. Inches ( 34'' x 16.5'' main grilling area) of total grilling area and featuring 4 different cooking surfaces. Explore most of the grilling techniques like sear, slow cook, smoke or open fire grilling using the heat from the firebox.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE GRATES - this feature gives you the possibility to adjust the height of the grates to control the cooking temperature. Use the wheel to move the main grates up or down depending on what you need (closer to the coals = more heat to sear | away from coal = less heat for slow cooking). It is a feature that you will find in many South American barbecues because it allows you to really master the grill.
- FIREBOX GAUCHO STYLE BRASERO - allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains the fire lit and away from the food. You can use wood charcoal, briquettes or wood based on your preference. We recommend using lump charcoal and firewood. Once coals are ready, they will simply fall under. An easy and practical way to light up the fire and grill like a gaucho.
- FIREBRICKS BOTTOM & SIDE WALLS- help transmit less heat to the outside panels but also spreads the heat evenly throughout the grill. This feature is well known in the Argentine grill. It is also a must have because it extends the life of the charcoal grill.
- DURABILTY & DESIGN - entirely made of 304 stainless steel to extend the life of the grill. The grill is designed and tested based on real life usage.
- INCLUDES - Secondary grates, griddle, S shape meat hooks, shovel and poker, cover.
Details: Our Santa Maria grill or as we know it Argentine grill is simply a masterpiece. Made entirely of 304 stainless steel to guarantee its performance. It provides 4 different grilling areas: a main grate with a height adjustable system, a secondary grate and griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables and 8 S shape meat hooks in which you can smoke or slow cook all kinds of food. All together you get 690 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from food. You can use wood charcoal or firewood based on your preference to grill like a gaucho. Cook half a lamb for 4 hours, some juicy burgers for the little ones or grill some salmon combined with some veggies on the the griddle. Bottom and walls are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly. Also includes a bottle opener, UV resistant cover, 304 stainless steel shovel and coal rake, 4 swivel casters (2 with brake). 5 year limited warranty! NOTE: Shipping will be standard LTL Freight. You must provide a valid phone number to schedule a delivery appointment.