Brand: Titan Distributors Inc.
- IDEAL FOR REMOVING LOGS AND FALLEN TREES: The 29inch Log Grapple is perfect for carrying logs and fallen tree limbs and trunks in hard to reach areas.
- COMPATIBLE WITH DIFFERENT SKID STEERS: This attachment fits John Deere tractors with the hook and pin style mounting system. It is not compatible with the pin on style or Global/Euro style carriers. Add it to your tractors gear and supplies today to start simplifying your life!
- EASY INSTALLATION: Dont stress over tiny pieces of hardware or complicated instructions when hooking up your new attachment. It has a hook and pin style connection. It also includes greaseable pins and bushings, as well as hoses and ag style couplers, so you can quickly set it up and get to work!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The hydraulic log grapple is built with 0.25inch steel for the body and 0.375inch steel for the sidewalls. The entire body of the 29inch wide log grapple is powdercoated green to protect against rust and corrosion and to help keep your Hydraulic Log Grapple looking and performing like new.
Details: The 29-inch Log Grapple Attachment by Titan Attachments is ideal for land clearing and logging operations where time and money are crucial. The grapple fits John Deere tractors equipped with the hook and pin quick connect carrier. With the 29-inch Log Grapple, you can easily and effectively clear and move fallen and cut down logs. With a 3,000 PSI hydraulic cylinder, you can safely secure your logs while in transit. The overall weight is only 385-pounds allowing you to handle more logs without sacrificing your loader's lift.ing capacity. With the impressive 42-inch opening height of the jaws combined with the length to the front of the tines being 30-inches, you will easily move larger amounts of logs on every trip saving you time. Smaller logs are not a problem either as the jaws can close past each other to a narrow gap of 6-inches allowing you to grasp logs as small 6-inches in diameter. The tines are constructed using 0.25-inch structural steel and a sidewall thickness of 0.375-inch to give you peace of mind knowing this log grapple will stand up to the toughest jobs.
NOTE: Not compatible with skid steer quick tach and global/euro style mounting systems.
- Fits John Deere Hook and Pin
- Top pin set fits: H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, and 460 series loaders
- Bottom pin set fits: 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, and 542 series Ag loaders
- Greaseable pins and bushings
- Hoses and ag couplers are included
- Hydraulic Cylinder is rated at 3,000 PSI
- Overall Width: 29-in.
- Opening Height: 42-in.
- Closing Height: 6-in.
- 30-in To End Of Bottom Tines
- Weight Capacity: 3,000 lb.
- Product Weight: 385 lb.