Brand: Harper & Bright Designs
- 【Twin over Full Bunk Bed】Standard twin size for top bunk, Weight Capacity: 175 lbs; Standard full size for bottom bunk, Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. Seen picture for the Size detail.Meets or exceeds all ASTM and CPSC safety standards. This bunk bed could be used as two separated bed ( One twin size and One full size)
- 【Modern and Sturdy Bed Frame】Modern, hardwood and stylish bunk bed, looks clean and elegant in any bedroom or guest room arrangement. Crafted of high quality pine wood to last for a long time.
- 【Bunk Bed Frame with Rails and Drawers】 Comes with guard rails and solid stairs provides extra security and stability for kids.Built-In Storage Drawer can Store Your Staff or Your Kids’ Toys, Great Satisfaction for Those in Pursuit of being Organized.
- 【Easy Assemble Bed Frame】This bunk bed easy to put together with clear Instruction, No Box Spring Required, Perfect mattress foundation.
- 【Guarantee】100% Customer Satisfaction;Please Kindly Note that Twin over full bunk beds comes in 2separate boxes ,may arrive on different dates . Please wait patiently or contact us freely if you only receive some part of them. Many thanks for your understanding and support .
Details: Thanks for shopping with us, your satisfaction is our most motivation.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Harper&Bright Designs Solid wood Bunk Bed is a great addition to a children room or a guest room with its innovative space saving design. Crafted of high quality pine wood, the wood Bunk Bed features a modern look and solid construction. It comes with guard rails on the top bunk for protection and two drawers on the bottom for storage.Complete Slat Kit makes Bed Mattress ready. Hardware and instruction are included for assembly.
Under-bed dimensions: 76”L*54”W
Overall dimension: 80”L X 57”W X 70.4”H
Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.