Brand: UNITED STATES STOVE CO
- 350 sq. In. Cooking area (13" X 19. 5" Grilling surface) is perfect for camping, Tailgating and cookouts
- Versatile grilling temperatures from 180° to 500° perfect for grilling, smoking, braising, baking and BBQ
- Digital thermostat with LED temperature readouts & one push ignition
- Included internal meat temperature probe to ensure cooking perfection
- Care instructions: wipe clean
- Power source type: Corded Electric
Details: Never cook with gas or charcoal again with the USSC wood pellet grills. The state of the art USG350 wood pellet grill has integrated technology to automatically adjust the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always cooked to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. The Hooch small wood pellet grill also features a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Wood pellet grills are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the computer control technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer. The USSC wood pellet grills also come with an integrated food temperature sensor to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.