Color: Copper Metal Finish
- New Upgraded Pro 750 Heritage Machine - Features New Sound Dampening Technology, Metal Housing, and Improved Container Seal
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings - Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purÃ©e recipes
- Pulse Feature and 10 Different Speeds - With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purÃ©es for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups. Choose from 1-10 on your speed selector with a simple to touch to blend at the perfect speed for your meal
- Comes Packed with an "Introduction to High Performance Blending" Recipe Cookbook and a Low-Profile Tamper
Details: The Vitamix 750 has a Copper-plated base and is burnished to a light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches; a perfect match to your other copper cookware! The sleek silhouette and low-profile 64-ounce container fit easily below most overhead cabinets, while five program settings offer convenience for Vitamix's most popular blends. The Vitamix 750 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of analog controls. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more - all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets. Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing. Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor. Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor. Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less. 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results. Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds. Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips. Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness. Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety. Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades. Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam. 7-year manufacturer's warranty. Dimensions - 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high. Weight - 12.5 lb.
Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 13.3 x 11.6 inches