- The size of this little convection oven is just 18-3/4'' long, 19-7/8'' wide and 15'' high and it fits perfectly in small kitchen.
- One of the key features of the item is a built-in "Stay on" 120-minute timer.
- The door of the oven includes dual-pane tempered glass, while the whole construction is made of top-quality stainless steel.
- Inner space is incredibly capacious and contains three wire shelves made of chrome
- Stunningly quiet circulation makes it very convenient to use, while even heating makes your food taste extraordinary good.
Details: Winco ECO-250, 0.8 Cu.Ft Quarter-Size Countertop Convection Oven, 120V~60Hz, 1440W, 12A, ETL is very suitable for a small kitchen because of it's tiny size (only 18-3/4'' x 19-7/8'' x 15''). Extremely sturdy and durable stainless steel construction is equipped with dual-pane tempered glass door, so the oven is protected from external damage. Inside it you can see three wire shelves made of chrome. The absolute even heating is the most important thing in baking and this oven proves it right. Also, it works exceptionally quiet, which is very convenient for cooking. The 'Stay-on" timer can help your baking a lot. This item is listed in ETL for electrical safety in Canada and US, conforming UL-197 and CSA C22.2. Technical characteristics: 120V~60Hz, 1440W, 12A.