- 7 in 1 Multi-function. Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Super easy use even for beginners. The digital temperature control and meat probe allows cooking to pinpoint temperatures.
- Enlarged angle design for easy beer can chicken cooking. Make your own smokey flavors and cooking slow at home.
- Large cooking area, 795 square inches cooking area of dual grilling space. Main area are 565 SQ.IN., Extra area are 230 SQ.IN. This wood pellet grill is perfect for a group of 4 to 7.
- Easy pellet change system, a chute in the hopper back allows for quick and easy emptying of the hopper. The large capacity hopper holds 20-pound bag of pellets for all day, low-and-slow smoking.
- Cooking temperature from 85°f to 475°f. Pellet smoker Assembly size 44.5 x 35 x 50.4 inch. Included cover for storage when not in use. Manufacturer 3-year warranty.
Details: It uses only all-natural cooking-grade woodpellets for fuel. No gas, propane or charcoal. Built to last and designed todeliver immediate success.
The easy to operate Digital Control Center ovencontrol gives you precise control from 85 Fahrenheit to 475 Fahrenheit. And byusing the included meat probe interface, you can cook and control automaticallywith precision. An electric ignition and fan-forced air accelerate and maintaina clear burning flame for an abundance of convection heat and clean, flavorfulsmoke.
Best of all, you get nearly 800 square inches cooking surface: 565 squareinch main surface and 230 square inch removable upper cooking rack. With theamazing versatility and flavor of real wood cooking, the PGA795 will allow anynew or aspiring backyard cook to smoke ribs, jerky, fish; bake biscuits, pizza;Grill burgers, vegetables, or sear or charbroil a steak with confidence, everytime.
How our grills work
Set your temperature on the Digital ControlCenter and the grill takes care of the rest. The auger begins feeding allnatural hardwood pellets to the burn pot where they are ignited by a electricstarter: no need for additional fire accelerants.
Convection is achieved using a number oftechniques. Air is fan forced into the grill and channeled throughout by ourarched flame broiler. Our exhaust design allows air to circulate evenly alongthe length of the grill and to the top shelf. This combination allows us toachieve uniform heat throughout the unit whether your smoking at 170°F orcooking all the way up to 475° Fahrenheit.
Once your done cooking simply press thepower button and the Digital Control Center will safely maintain a cool downperiod before shutting off.