Brand: Z GRILLS
- ★NEW RELEASE: Z GRILLS 2021 Upgraded Model ZPG-5502H BBQ Grill with Auto Temperature Control (Rain Cover Not Included)
- ★553 sq. in. Cooking Area: Two tiers of grill rack offer 553 sq. in. of total cooking area to feed around 4 people. The removable upper rack gives the extra height for the main surface when removed.
- ★Incredibly Steady Temperature: The PID technology holds the tightest temperature possible throughout your cook for consistent results. Grill with confidence and get perfect food every single time.
- ★Set It and Step Away Operation: Simply select the desired cooking temperature and let the smoker do the rest. No babysitting. It's all automatic. With Z Grills' digital temperature control, grilling has never been so easier.
- ★8-in-1 Versatility: A wide temperature range from 180 to 450 °F allows you to bake, grill, smoke, BBQ, roast, braise, barbeque, and char-grill a seemingly unlimited amount of recipes.
Details: About Z GRILLS: We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build. Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price. Z GRILL ZPG-5502H Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker 1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 553 square inch 2. Cooking Temperature: 180°F to 450°F 3. Hopper Capacity:10 pounds 4. PID controller for consistent temperatures 5. 8-in-1 versatility: sear, smoke, BBQ, roast, char-grill, braise, bake, and grill 6. Digital controlled burn system 7. Fueled by 100% natural wood pellets 8. Electric ignition and auto shut-off WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL? 1. ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, BBQ, Bake, Roast, Braise, Barbeque,and Char-grill. 2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane. 3. ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill. 4. ★ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside. 5. ★VERSATILITY--Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease. 6. ★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference