Brand: Z GRILLS
Color: 700 sq in Black
- Product 1: ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- Product 1: ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- Product 1: ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Product 1: ★2020 UPGRADE--Known Issues Fixed and More Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- Product 2: Never use gas or charcoal again: traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Product 2: Enhance flavor: A perfect blend of hickory, maple, and Cherry hardwoods that pair perfectly with your favorite cut of beef
- Product 2: Real wood pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Product 2: Amazing wood-fired taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
Details: Z Grills ZPG-7002B 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker, 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Controls, inch Cooking Area, 700 sq in Black
About Z GRILLS:
We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-700 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.2 x 26.25 inches=504 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6.9 x 27.5 inches = 190 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 450°F
4. Hopper Capacity:20 pounds
5. BTU's /hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, Barbeque.
2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ★ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. ★VERSATILITY--Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. ★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.
Traeger Grills PEL331 Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
Hickory, maple, & Cherry hardwood flavors combine for a blend that can take on just about anything you cook. From classic BBQ meats, to fish & veggies, this versatile blend gives you Full-Bodied flavor you’ll go back to time & time again.