Color: Chestnut Brown
- INDUSTRIAL STYLING - Black metal frame boasts clean lines and a low profile design accented beautifully with a finished pine wood headboard and footboard
- BUILT TO LAST - Sturdy steel framework and solid wood are crafted with durability in mind
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Designed with sturdy wooden slats to support and extend the life of any foam, latex or spring mattress without the use of a box spring; slats are spaced 2.7 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
- Furniture finish: Cherry
Details: Attractive and solidly built, the Suzanne platform bed is the focal point you need to complete your industrial or contemporary aesthetic. Complete with a sleek metal structure and headboard and footboard with a distinctive wood grain pattern, this foundation provides optimal support for your mattress and looks great doing it. With a slatted base that doesn’t require a box spring and easy, step-by-step assembly instructions, this foundation is simple to set up and use for years to come. But don’t just take our word for it. Judging by its thousands of positive customer reviews over the years, the Suzanne pulls together a room that’s easy to love whether you’re catching zzz’s or just enjoying the view.