Brand: POLY & BARK
Color: Onyx Black
- Full-grain pure-aniline (cognac tan) or semi-aniline (all other colors) dyed Italian tanned leather upholstery. Cognac tan color features a non-pigmented leather accentuating the natural beauty of the hide
- The leather will scuff and will develop into a beautiful vintage patina with use. Each hide is unique and will vary in depth of color
- Frame of pull-out bed is a high, commercial-grade quality. Corner blocked wooden frame with reinforced joinery. All wood is kiln dried to prevent warping
- High density foam with polyester filling. Feather down topper on seating surfaces. Pirelli webbing back support. Feather down and fiber blend seat-back cushions and bolsters
- Loose, non-reversible seat and back cushions. Loose bolsters included. Solid wood legs in a walnut finish. Includes curbside delivery
Details: Sink into the indulgent softness and style of this full-grain semi-aniline leather Napa sofa. Beautiful in a refined living space, the sofa features truly stunning semi-aniline dyed Italian leather upholstery that emphasizes the natural beauty of each hide offering a unique look to each piece. With minimal processing, aniline hides proudly display the natural hallmarks of genuine leather such as wrinkles and creases. A kiln-dried solid wood frame is corner blocked with reinforced joinery for lasting durability. Pirelli webbing to support its seat and back give this sofa the best support possible. A single, long seat cushion features high-density foam over polyester fill for ample support, while a duck feather topper ensures indulgent softness. A pair of loose bolsters are included, providing classic style and added support as desired.