If you are looking for some good quality cookware to add to your kitchen but are confused by the number of options there are in the market, you have found yourself in the right place. The HexClad 7-piece cookware set is one of the best options for purchase if you are looking for a set of nonstick pans and woks that come with their own lids. This review will go over some of the main features of the cookware set in greater detail so that you can get a better understanding of what the company offers, along with the pros and cons of the product. Before getting to the HexClad Cookware review, however, let’s look at HexClad as a company to see what it offers to consumers.
HexClad Hybrid Cookware is a relatively new player in the market but has managed to gain a level of credibility because of its exclusive line of cookware that puts together high-quality stainless steel with PFOA-free ceramic-based nonstick. There is very little that a HexClad pan or wok cannot do, which sets it apart from a lot of other companies that offer nonstick utensils. HexClad has patented its cookware design technology, with a layer of aluminium coming between two layers of stainless steel. Finally, the surface has interesting peaks and valleys with steel and nonstick material being put alternatively for a more durable product in the long run. If you want to know more about the features of this cookware set and a complete HexClad cookware review, keep reading!
- Large Variety of Pans and Woks – This 7-piece cookware set comes with four different pans and woks so that you have a pan for everything that you may want to do. This includes one 8-inch covered sauté pan, a 10-inch covered sauté pan, a 12-inch covered sauté pan, and finally a 12-inch stir fry wok. Three covers are included in this packaging.
- Nonstick – The construction of these products is unique as they allow for hybrid cooking. This means that you are able to get all the qualities of a high-quality nonstick pan inside and outside – which makes it very easy to get the food out and clean the pans – while the stainless steel parts of the product allow for better searing.
- Dishwasher Safe – You don’t have to worry about washing these utensils by hand as they are dishwasher safe. If loaded and removed with proper care and consideration, there is no chance that the dishwasher will damage your pans and wok.
- Metal Utensil Safe – A unique feature of this set of cookware – which sets it apart from a lot of other nonstick pans and pots – is that it is safe to use metal utensils like spatulas with these pans. In most cases, such metal utensils cannot be used on nonstick pans, as you risk scratching the nonstick surface and rendering it useless. That isn’t the case with the HexClad pans.
- Scratch Resistant – In the same vein as the previous feature, the HexClad pots and woks are scratch resistant. That means you won’t have to control your movements when you are using the products, just out of the fear that you may end up scratching the surface.
- Induction Ready – These pans are made with a layer of magnetic stainless steel, which makes it ideal for use even with induction stoves. As more and more people shift to magnetic induction cooktops, this is a necessary feature for most newer companies.
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees – This is a great feature to have if you are going to get some baking done once the initial cooking is over.
- Stay-Cool Handle – While the pans and woks will retain heat for a wholesome cooking experience, the HexClad cookware is equipped with stay-cool handles that will not heat up. This allows for a much more comfortable cooking experience.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – This guarantee is especially helpful for those of you who want to try the product at home but aren’t sure whether or not it will work for you in the manner that has been promised.
- If you are looking at a complete overhaul of your kitchen cookware, this is a great option. It not only gives you a wide range of options to choose from when you cook, but you also have the assurance that you have invested in some high-quality products for the kitchen.
- The option of using metal utensils with the nonstick pan is rarely available and this feature is what sets the HexClad cookware set apart from the other similar sets that can be purchased in the market.
- If you have induction cooktops at home, there is no need to worry about finding the right pans. The HexClad cookware works brilliantly with induction tops.
- The handle is constructed well, allowing you to comfortably control the pans and woks without worrying about too much heat reaching your hands.
- The money-back guarantee is an interesting add-on when you order the products, as it gives you the freedom of testing it well before committing to the cookware.
- As it is a full set with seven pieces, it can get quite bulky to store, especially if you already have a few nonstick pans and woks that have been working just fine.
- The entire set can work out to be quite expensive if you are just looking for a couple of pans. It is a proper investment, not something that can be bought without much thought.
If you are looking for a set of pans and woks for an overhaul of your kitchen, there are very few cookware sets that will give you so many features at this price range. It is a beautifully designed set of pans and one wok, which gives you the freedom of controlling how the cooking process is carried out. As it is induction safe, you can use it on regular as well as induction cooktops, which has become something of a necessity now. Overall, this HexClad cookware review has ascertained this is a high-quality product that will be worth the money you spend.